Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yeah Friends!

I need to honor my friends' successes right here. First up is Sharon Naylor. She made an appearance on Good Morning America this week. If you want to search for her segment it is titled Nice Day for a Cheap Wedding. She is a wedding expert and has written 35 books on the subject. Also she is showing off the dress she selected for her bridesmaids--which includes me. The green-eyed girl gets to wear a pretty green dress. Cool!

Next up, my friend Michelle Abeyta is releasing her first how-to book based on the series of pet portraits for which she is known. I know how hard she worked on this and I can't wait to see it! Check it out. Better yet, buy a copy. Give one as a gift. I know how hard it is to market your first work, so I am asking all of you to spread the word.

No comments: